The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF Russia) announces a competition for the position of Project Coordinator for Rare Species of Animals of Amur Ecoregion.
This position involves close collaboration with regional authorities, international and national environmental agencies, governmental and non-governmental organizations, research institutions, nature reserves.
Project Coordinator is responsible for:
• the organization and implementation of WWF’s plans for rare species of animals (mainly tiger and leopard);
• maintaining a database on rare species of Amur ecoregion;
• the implementation of the programs on recovery of wild hoofed animals populations;
• the coordination of current WWF’s project in the Amur ecoregion;
• the development of constructive relations with regional administrations, non-governmental organizations, the scientific community;
• the management of ongoing projects and the development of new ones in accordance with long-term WWF’s plans;
• providing support to WWF’s programs in mass media.
• university degree (preferably in zoology, nature conservation, hunting-knowledge);
• fluency in English and Russian languages;
• experience of at least five years in the sphere of wildlife researches and conservation;
• experience in working with regional authorities, governmental and non-governmental environmental organizations;
• excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to work in a team;
• dedication to nature conservation;
• the possibility of frequent trips within the south of the Far East and abroad.
The place of work – Russia, Vladivostok.
We ask interested candidates to send HR manager Natalia Prokhorova your extended CV written in Russian and English, a letter with the substantiation of your interest in working on this position (1 page in English or Russian) at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please, indicate the name of the vacancy “Project Coordinator for Rare Species of Animals of Amur Ecoregion”.